For any reasonable order dispute, Filmstocks welcomes customers to "RETURNS & EXCHANGES" center to submit an application.
Filmstocks values every customer and works hard to provide customers with an enjoyable experience using Filmstocks products and services. Most Filmstocks software offers a free trial version, so customers can 'test-drive' before deciding to purchase. These trial versions have no functional limitation, only a watermark appearing on the finished media or a use limit. All these help customers make an informed purchase decision and avoid buying the wrong product for their needs.
Circumstances of No Refund
Filmstocks generally does not refund or exchange products in the following situations:
1) Failure to read the product description before purchasing and thus resulting in dissatisfaction with the product's functioned and/or results. It is highly recommended that every customer read the product description and try the free trial version before making their final purchase decision.
Filmstocks does not refund software if products fail to meet customer's needs due to a lack of understanding by the customer, of the products functions and capabilities. However, Filmstocks can exchange the purchased product for the correct product outright, providing the price difference between products does not exceed USD $20, within the guarantee period. If the purchased product is exchanged for a correct product of lower price, Filmstocks will not refund the price difference.
2) A customer refund request on complaint of credit card fraud/other unauthorized payment. Filmstocks recommends the customer contacts the card issuer if there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment. As Filmstocks cooperates with an independent payment platform, it's impossible to monitor authorization during payment. Once an order is processed and fulfilled, it can't be cancelled. However, Filmstocks will exchange the purchased product for one the customer would like.
3) Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
4) Filmstocks Product price differences between different regions or price differences between Filmstocks and other companies.
5) A refund request for part of a bundle. Filmstocks cooperates with a third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order; whereas, Filmstocks may refund the whole bundle after the customer has purchased the correct product separately within the purchased bundle's guarantee period.
6) A customer has a 'change of mind' after purchase.
1) A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with the Filmstocks support team in attempts at troubleshooting by declining to provide detailed descriptions and information regarding the problem, or refusing to try to apply the solutions provided by the Filmstocks support team.
2) A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if the order exceeds the subscription period.
Filmstocks offers refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
1) Purchase of Extended Download Service (EDS), Registration Backup Service (RBS) or Download Insurance Service outside of product purchase, without knowing that they can be removed. In this case, we will help you contact payment platform to refund the cost of them.
2) A swap of a program would require you to purchase the proper one that you did not in the first place, and then the original program would be refunded back to you.
3) Purchase of the same product twice or purchase of two products with similar functions. In this case, Filmstocks will refund one of the products for you, or swap one program for another Filmstocks product.
4) The customer does not receive the subscription authorization within 24 hours of purchase, has failed to retrieve the subscription authorization from the Filmstocks Support Center, and has not received a timely response (within 24 hours) from the Filmstocks Support Team after making contact. In this case, Filmstocks will refund the customer's order if they have no need of the product in future.
5) If following a technical fault the user purchased a different software product from another company to finish their task. Under these circumstances, we can arrange to exchange the product or provide a full refund.
Software purchased has terminal technical problems, and no solution has been provided within 30 days. In this case, Filmstocks will refund the purchase price if the customer doesn't want to wait for a future upgrade.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Filmstocks will issue refunds either to the credit card, bank or PayPal account used in the purchase. Depending on the user's bank situation, refunds may take 48 to 72 hours to be credited.
Bank transfer refunds may only be made to accounts held at institutions from Spain or Mexico. We will not issue international transfers, since this payment method is only available in these two countries. If the customer wishes, and accepts the transfer fees, an account from a different country may be selected; however, we will only be able to transfer the funds to an account in Spain or Mexico. We recommend selecting a different payment method for international transactions: credit card, PayPal, DineroMail etc.
You can request a refund by clicking here