- Can all the filmstocks assets be used by companies?
- How do I download media assets from Filmstocks?
- What should I do if my download failed?
- Clear your web browser cache. Select your browser from to see a guide: Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
- Check whether there is a 3rd party application, such as software or a browser extension (ie. Internet Security, Antivirus, or a Firewall), blocking the download.
- If you're using a wireless connection, plug your computer directly into the router/broadband modem and try again.
- Try downloading the file using a different browser.
- Check whether your subscription has expired or, if you are subscribed to the Premium plan, whether you have exceeded the download limit for the month.
- Name of the media asset.
- The URL where you download the file.
- A brief description of the problem, e.g. “download stops at a specific percentage” or “ I get this error message”, etc.
- Why can I no longer find a media asset I previously saw on Filmstocks?
- The file may have been temporarily disabled due to a technical problem. In this case the asset could be activated again after the problem is fixed.
- An asset could have been removed for licensing or copyright reasons.
- How do I find the filmora effects after I install them?
No, some of effect packs on Filmstocks cannot be used by companies. Here is the list of assets that can’t be used by companies: Cinematic Light Pack, Digital Grain Pack, Vintage Film Pack, Movie Colors Pack, BlockBuster Blast Pack, BlockBuster Bullets Pack, BlockBuster Electricity Pack, BlockBuster Explosions Pack, Blood Bursts Pack, Blood Splatter Pack, Clouds Pack, Rain Pack, Smoke Vol 1 Pack, Snow Pack, BlockBuster Destruction Pack, BlockBuster Lasers Pack, BlockBuster Large Scale Pack, BlockBuster Meteors Pack, Big Gunshots Pack, Front Gunshots Pack, Bullet Hits Pack, Rifle Shots Pack, Bullet Pass Pack, Small Gunshots Pack, Suppressed Gunshots Pack, Explosion Vol2 Pack, Shockwave Pack, Fire Pack, Smoke Vol2 Pack, Massive Explosion Pack, Smoke Wisps Pack.
Visit filmstocks and sign in with your Wondershare ID to start browsing and downloading media assets for your projects. Filmora video effects will be installed to Filmora9 automatically after being downloaded. Other assets will be saved on your computer. You can also access Filmstocks from Filmora9 by clicking the download button on the top-right corner on Filmora9.
If a media asset fails to download, please follow the instructions below to troubleshoot.
If the problem persists,still continues, please contact us with the following information:
Note: You may not use automation, such as computer scripts, to download or “scrape” high volumes of media files, nor can you do so manually if your intent is to stockpile media assets.
There are many reasons why we may have removed an asset. For example:
Newly added video effects will be sorted into the correct sections of Filmora:(Music, Titles, Transitions, Effects (which includes Filters and Overlays), and Elements. They will be marked with red dots.
Note: Video effects from Filmstocks are compatible with Filmora version 9.1 or above.