- How can I download After Effects with Filmstocks subscription
- You are on the Filmora version 9.1 or above, cause Filmstocks video effects are only compatible with Filmora 9.1 or above. If not, you can click here to download our latest version
- You purchased a Premium Plan (Except the free After Effects).
- After effects can be used only in Adobe After Effects. It cannot be used in Filmora9. Filmstocks only gives access for you to download After Effects.
- Do I need to buy the subscription again if I am already an Effects Store user?
- How to install effect packs purchased individually from our old effects store
- If I am using Filmora 8.x, can I still use filmstocks?
- Which version should I get to download the filmora effects?
Before downloading After Effects with Filmstocks, please make sure:
Then you can follow the steps below to download After Effects:
1. Lanuch your Filmora9, hit the head icon in the top right corner, and log in with your licensed email
2. Click the download icon in the top right corner to access Filmstocks
3. Select the corresponding file format“After Effects"
4. Select and click the effect you want, and then click "Download Now"
5. Then it will show you an .zip file is downloading at the bottom left corner of your webpage. This is the After Effects try to download. And you can use it in Adobe After Effects.
If you are currently enrolled in any of the Effects Store subscription plans (monthly, quarterly, or annual) then you can still use your same Wondershare ID account to log in to Filmstocks.
Your subscription rate will remain what is was for the Effects Store and will not increase, unless you cancel your subscription and then re-subscribe. Effects Store subscribers will automatically have access to the Filmstocks Standard Plan.
If you purchased some effects individually from our old Filmora Effect Store, you can also download and install them via Filmstocks on Filmora 9.1 or above.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Launch filmora, select New Project.
2. Click the head icon at the upper right corner, sign in with your licensed email.
3. Click the head icon again, choose My Effects. It will pop up a browser.
4. Press Individual Purchases. All the effects packs you purchased before will show up here. Please click DOWNLOAD.
5. After installation, please go back to Filmora, you'll be able to see all the effects you purchased sorted into sections they belong to, such as Overlays, Transitions, Filters etc. Each new effect will be marked with a red dot.
Media files such as footage, images, and audio from Filmstocks are compilable with Filmora 8.0 or above, but if you want to download and use Filmora Effects Templates, please upgrade to the latest version of Filmora (Filmora 9.1 or above).
Filmstocks video effects are only compatible with Filmora 9.1 or above. Please make sure to download the latest version of Filmora.